Work for a law firm or become an Alternative Legal Service Provider preparing legal documents for clients who want to represent themselves in court.
You already have legal experience as a paralegal or from working in a law firm.
Maybe you’ve discovered the type of law you’d like to work in: Corporate, Business, IP, Insurance, Family Law, Estate Planning. We’ll give you the expert knowledge you need to confidently complete documents for your own clients or in a legal setting.
Learn how to:
· Create Revocable Living Trusts
· Prepare Evictions for landlords and Eviction Defenses for tenants
· Prepare Uncontested Divorce Proceedings
· Represent claimants for SSDI claims
· Draft business contracts, and know the essential elements of a contract
· Create LLCs, S corps and C Corps
· Negotiate Consumer debt
Prerequisite: A high school diploma with two years of legal experience; a baccalaureate degree with one year of legal experience; or a certificate of completion from a paralegal program approved by the American Bar Association.